메뉴 건너뛰기

logo

[re] 답

2007.10.17 16:34

낮잠꾸러기 조회 수:617 추천:6

다음 두 문장이 같은 뜻이 되도록 빈칸을 채우시오

Home is home, however humble it may be
Home is home, be it (ever) (so) humble

You must be on your guard lest somebody should steal your parcel.
You must be on your guard for (nobody) (to) steal your parcel

If my husband should die, how could I bring up my three children?
(In) (case) of my husband's (death), how could I bring up my three children?

It is needless to say that health is above wealth.
It goes (without) (saying) that health is above wealth.

[15] 아래 글의 끝 부분 빈칸에 가장 적절한 단어 한 개를 쓰시오.

Perhaps the most fascinating relationship between responses and stimuli that follow them occurs when, in fact, no relationship exists between them, but the individual believes that one does. One day a tennis player, in dressing for the game, puts on his left sock, right sock, right shoe, and left she in that order. He then wins the game. Next time, he puts his sock and shoes on in a different order, and he loeses the game. With as little as one "learning" trial, some people (includiong at least one well-known former tennis player) have come to believe that the outcome of their game was contingent on the behavior of putting on their socks and shoes in one fixed sequence.
  Consider another example of this type of learning. A man who calls himself Orpheus tells you that he has the power to make the sun rise by singing to it. Being, by now, scientifically skeptical, you demand a demonstration of this environmental control. Orpheus begins to sing at about 5 A.M. and soon the sun rises. He can repeat this demonstration for you daily, showing that his response is always followed by this change in the environment. you now suggest another test; omit the singing and see of the sun still comes up. But Orpheus must reject such a test. The consequence of his not singing would surely be the sun's not rising, and for the sake of the world he dare not risk such a dire consequence. This example can be see nad accidental operant strengthening of a coincidental relationship between behavior and reinforces. The rituals gamblers use in trying to change their luck illustrate their learned belief  that something they were doing caused the dice or cards to fall a certain way. Such accidentally conditioned responses are called (superstition[미신])

1번 문제의 경우 정답자가 없었습니다 -_-;;;;;;;;
2,3,4번의 경우는 정답자가 전체 학생수의 1/3이 될까 말까 할 정도로 저조하긴 했지만... 어쨌든 있었습니다 :(

그런데 15번....은 정답자가 전체의 절반을 넘는 이상현상이 -_-;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

C대 의대가 제가 보려는 D대 H학과하고 시험일이 겹쳐서 정말 다행입니다. 안 겹쳤으면 저런 ㅚ수같은 녀석들을 물리쳐야 했다는 얘기이니.....;;
위로가기