2007.10.17 00:13

낮잠꾸러기 조회 수:770 추천:4

학원에서 C대 대비 특강을 듣는데

그 특강이 매일 국영수 1회분 모의고사를 풀고 채점하는 식으로 합니다.

그런데 한 영어 선생님이, C대 재외특별전형은 영어가 무진장 어렵게 나온다면서

평소보다 난이도를 대폭 높여서 내시더군요.

문제는 겨우 18개. 그것도 시간은 한시간.

18개에서 안심했는데

1-4번은 간단한 짧은 문장 빈칸 채우기 (말이 간단하지 난이도는...-_-;;)

5~14번 문제 는 전부 각각 최소 약300단어, 최대 약500단어의 독해 지문이 주어지고

문제는 그냥 가운데 구멍 하나 뻥 뚫어놓고 끼워넣기 문제 달랑 하나.
(지문을 먼저 읽고 문제를 풀려 하는 게 습관이 되어있다면 낭패)

15번 문제는 유형은 같지만 주관식 -_-;;;;

16-17번문제는 전체 길이가 약 800-900단어쯤 되는 엄청나게 긴 지문을 6-7개의 문단으로 나눠서 순서 짜맞추기

18번는 그래도 짧은 번역이라 한숨 놓음?

물론 독해 난이도는 수능이나 토플ibt정도와는 비교가 안됩니다.

...........과연 C대 의대. 재외 특별전형이라도 관용이 없네요;;;;

그런데 문제는, 잘하는 애들은 또 이런 문제들도 술술 풀어낸다 이겁니다...OTL

세삼스레 제 자신의 위치가 어디인지 이만큼 절실히 실감해본지도 오랜만이네요 -_-;;

심심풀이로 몇 개 내볼테니 풀어보실 분들은 한번 해보세요 :D

다음 두 문장이 같은 뜻이 되도록 빈칸을 채우시오

Home is home, however humble it may be
Home is home, be it () () humble

You must be on your guard lest somebody should steal your parcel.
You must be on your guard for () () steal your parcel

If my husband should die, how could I bring up my three children?
() () of my husband's (), how could I bring up my three children?

It is needless to say that health is above wealth.
It goes () () that health is above wealth.

독해 지문도 하나 올려봅니다...만 무진장 기니 그냥 '아 이 정도구나'하는것만 봐주셔도 됩니다 -_-;;

[15] 아래 글의 끝 부분 빈칸에 가장 적절한 단어 한 개를 쓰시오.

Perhaps the most fascinating relationship between responses and stimuli that follow them occurs when, in fact, no relationship exists between them, but the individual believes that one does. One day a tennis player, in dressing for the game, puts on his left sock, right sock, right shoe, and left she in that order. He then wins the game. Next time, he puts his sock and shoes on in a different order, and he loeses the game. With as little as one "learning" trial, some people (includiong at least one well-known former tennis player) have come to believe that the outcome of their game was contingent on the behavior of putting on their socks and shoes in one fixed sequence.
  Consider another example of this type of learning. A man who calls himself Orpheus tells you that he has the power to make the sun rise by singing to it. Being, by now, scientifically skeptical, you demand a demonstration of this environmental control. Orpheus begins to sing at about 5 A.M. and soon the sun rises. He can repeat this demonstration for you daily, showing that his response is always followed by this change in the environment. you now suggest another test; omit the singing and see of the sun still comes up. But Orpheus must reject such a test. The consequence of his not singing would surely be the sun's not rising, and for the sake of the world he dare not risk such a dire consequence. This example can be see nad accidental operant strengthening of a coincidental relationship between behavior and reinforces. The rituals gamblers use in trying to change their luck illustrate their learned belief  that something they were doing caused the dice or cards to fall a certain way. Such accidentally conditioned responses are called (_____________)

(*밑줄의 개수는 단어의 철자수와 무관)

p.s.참고로 전 문과입니다(?) 특강은 D대 H학과(??)때문에 그냥 듣는겁니다;
위로가기